You can now apply to study medicine in Poland or Georgia at top Universities for courses starting in 2023 with tuition fees from only £3,000 per year.
With no entrance exam requirements, we can offer you a guaranteed place to study medicine in Ukraine or Georgia based solely on your A-Level results.
Degree courses in Medicine and Dentistry are taught in English, with the resulting degrees recognised throughout the UK & EU.
There is also the option to study Graduate Entry Medicine at the International European University in Kyiv City.
We have six partner universities in Ukraine:
- International European University in Kyiv City
- Odessa International Medical University in Odessa City
- Donetsk National Medical University in Kirovohrad Campus
- Odessa National Medical University in Odessa City
- Bogomolets National Medical University in Kyiv City
- Lviv State Medical University in Lviv City
We have one partner university in Georgia:
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University
For more information on how we can help you study medicine at any of these universities, please contact us either by phone on +44 2037 406 093 or by e-mail to arrange a free phone consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org